WELCOME to My Mind

Welcome to "Under Kody's Hat"! Here is a look at some of the things I think about, know and get to do with Hats on a daily basis.

Feb 8, 2011

Steer Wrestling Terminology

Here we go with some "Trivia Tuesday". So before we go any farther, everyone should know that I am a bit passionate about Rodeo especially the Steer Wrestling and Roping.

When you run up on a steer, get in the hole, grab the left horn and just when your feet come out of the stirrup, you and the steer take a nose dive and go ass over elbows. I would like to see how many of you know what this is called in the Steer Wrestling event.
Here is a picture to further my explanation! Going along with the theme of Hats, I have destroyed many Hats this way. Check out his Hat!!!!!! They don't last very long when you throw steers this way!

2 comments: