WELCOME to My Mind

Welcome to "Under Kody's Hat"! Here is a look at some of the things I think about, know and get to do with Hats on a daily basis.

Feb 1, 2011

Cleaning Your Hat

I had a gentleman come in and was just amazed at our Hat wall and watched me clean 2 Hats. He picked up the pure beaver Hat that I shaped up for myself and began to praise it. He told me he was a novelist in Hats but loved them and had been starting to play with them. He told me, the old timers where he is from, told him that the best and only way to clean and shape a Cowboy Hat was to soak it in Windex then let it dry.



   So that started me thinking of a great question for Trivia Tuesday: How do you clean YOUR Hat? What are the proper ways in cleaning and removing dust, stains, ect. from a Hat??

No comments:

Post a Comment