WELCOME to My Mind

Welcome to "Under Kody's Hat"! Here is a look at some of the things I think about, know and get to do with Hats on a daily basis.

Aug 23, 2011

Get to know the Blogger

I am going to ask you 5 questions about Kody and the person who answers all 5 correctly will win something from our many travels!

Question #1:  Which 2 rodeo events has he never done?

Question #2:  How long ago did Kody have his right ACL repaired?

Question #3:  In all the pictures on his personal or Ropin Pen Facebook, which crease does Kody do the most?

Question #4:  What number is most significant to Kody and I?

Question #5:  How many kids does Kody have now?

Please leave your answers in the comments section of this post.  I will be checking them to see who is answering them correctly.  I will be sure to let the winner know as soon as he or she has won!  Good luck to everyone who participates!!

No comments:

Post a Comment