WELCOME to My Mind

Welcome to "Under Kody's Hat"! Here is a look at some of the things I think about, know and get to do with Hats on a daily basis.

Aug 24, 2011

Bad Hair Dayz


I don't know if you have ever felt like this in the the morning and known that a fight was waiting for you in the bathroom with your hair!?!?  I sure have!!  Lucky for me, I have a pile of Hats to choose from so I never have a Bad Hair Day.  (And I don't have much hair to fight with anyways!)

Now here are a couple of hair cuts that need a HAT!
The good thing about Hats is that there are soooo many styles and sizes to fit some of the messes you have going on, on top of your head.  There shouldn't be a day that you wake up are not able to win the fight against Bad Hair!

There is no reason you can't feel like a Queen or King in a great looking HAT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment