WELCOME to My Mind

Welcome to "Under Kody's Hat"! Here is a look at some of the things I think about, know and get to do with Hats on a daily basis.

Mar 4, 2011

Hey Mister, nice Hat!

Today is Featured Friday! This is one of my personal favorite Hats. I was wearing one and had a gentelman buy it right off my head. The pictured Hat is a 10x quality, Pecan in color with a charcoal brown bound edge and matching bow. It has a 4 1/2 inch brim with a "5" hand creased cattleman crown. The five crown in our Hat line has softer creases and shorter than a "3" crown or "8" crown.

The great thing about the pecan color is that it really pulls out your skin tones. I would say this color looks smashing on 80% of people that try it on. It is also dead center between a dark or light Hat. With the darker brown edge it really pulls the dark under tones out, which makes it wearable with about anything! When you can't decide on a dark or a light colored Hat, try on the pecan and see if that works for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment