WELCOME to My Mind

Welcome to "Under Kody's Hat"! Here is a look at some of the things I think about, know and get to do with Hats on a daily basis.

Jan 22, 2011

The "Frost"


I was watching 8 Seconds and saw Lane Frost's Cowboy Hat, and felt inspired to make a "Throwback" lid. By "Throwback" I mean the taller crowns, bright colors, and the ever so popular feather in the Hat brought to you in the 1980's by the rodeo Cowboys! You also have the Black/Red color combination, which is always a classic! So here is what I came up with, a standard 4" brim with the RCA crease in the crown, a red bound edge with matching Hat bank and bow! The final touch would be a repilca of an Eagle's feather!!                             What do you all think?

We have had alot of interest in this Hat! Feel free to call for priceing 435-529-7484

22 comments:

  1. ive been looking for a hat like this. where can i find one at?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here, that looks like a pretty nice one

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a Hat shop in Salina, Ut where we can build you whatever you need! 435-529-7484!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Around how much would it be for a hat like the one in the picture?

      Delete
    2. Around how much would it be for a hat like the one in the picture?

      Delete
    3. can you find me a hat like lane frost cowboy hat

      Delete
  4. how much that hat run

    ReplyDelete
  5. hat has to sell these
    I'm interested in one like that ... but it has to send to Brazil

    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  6. how much for that same hat

    ReplyDelete
  7. How can you find out the price of this hat???

    ReplyDelete
  8. it needs a thicker band like a 1 1/2 inch band !!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I been looking for this hat to wear to the rodeos. How much does one cost?

    ReplyDelete
  10. where can i find one?

    ReplyDelete
  11. is there anywhere i can find one like that near Dallas? & do you have an email?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Do you still make these and do you ship to Missouri?? I need one of these!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Do you still make these types of cowboy hats

    ReplyDelete
  14. Im very interested in a Hat like this one, do you still make them...If so I would like more info about the cost and shipping...here is my email, osornio_11@hotmail.com Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Can you ship to Oklahoma if so i would be interested

    ReplyDelete
  16. Around how much would it be for a hat like this one? I'm interested and i can pick it up i live in Orem a hour away from salina

    ReplyDelete
  17. Around how much would it be for a hat like this one? I'm interested and i can pick it up i live in Orem a hour away from salina

    ReplyDelete
  18. How much would it cost for you to make that hat for somebody here's my email if you can email me please because I am very interested in the hat lariat345@gmail.com this is my email

    ReplyDelete